Posted May 19, 2017 03:46 am - Updated May 19, 2017 03:48 am

America Under Siege...

Quote of the day:

"Deep State is trying to take down Donald Trump. Our country is under attack from within." -- former Rep. Dennis Kucinich ( D-Ohio)

A little something you need to keep in mind in the weeks and months ahead as this 'destroy Trump feeding frenzy' unfolds.

Every made up attack the left and what passes as today's mainstream media launch against President Trump is an attack against all of us.

It's an attack against those of us who support and voted for him.

It's an attack against our very way of life.

The democrats keep throwing the term "Constitutional Crisis" out there.

We're on the verge of a Constitutional crisis, alright.

And we're watching it unfold right before our very eyes.

Now's the time for courage.

There's no reason to take my word for it.

Check out today's video and let former left-wing Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) explain it in his own words.

#ISTANDWITHPRESIDENTTRUMP

#ISTANDWITHAMERICA...

Kevin McGinty

Contact Information Below:

email address: kevinmcginty@sbcglobal.net

Ash McGonigal 5 months ago
Ohhh, boy. Dennis Kucinich? That's your go-to Democrat? He's a crazy person. His direct counterpart on the right would probably be Alan Keyes. Tip: You can pick out a crazy person by their use of the phrase "deep state."
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago

Well, crazy in your opinion, or not, Ash, Kucinich was elected to the Ohio Senate in 1994 and in 1996 to the U.S. House of Representatives where he was re-elected to another six terms.

He also was deemed the reputation as being the strongest liberal voice,  bringing Articles of Impeachment against President Bush and VP Cheney.

So, Ash, regardless of your opinion, having Kucinich publicly decry,  "Deep State is trying to take down Donald Trump. Our country is under attack from within",  is categorically a highly significant statement.  One that, even you, Ash, should take heed.

Ash McGonigal 5 months ago
Categorically it's exactly as significant a statement as when Kucinich said he saw a UFO at Shirley MacLaine's house.

Although it's true we're under attack. James Clapper -- infinitely more credible than Dennis Kucinich -- said as much. Our institutions are under attack from without by Russia and from within by Trump.
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago

Ash, did you have a point?  You stated, " Our institutions are under attack from without by Russia and from within by Trump"????

And, are you in a position to judge the thousands of people who have said they have seen UFO's?

Oh, and site your source for this one, "Although it's true we're under attack. James Clapper -- infinitely more credible than Dennis Kucinich -- said as much".

It's hard to try and defend the indefensible, isn't it?

Ash McGonigal 5 months ago
My source is...former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mscScl5Kxc
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago

Oh, Ash.  Every new president hires and fires those within the administration.  Clapper is using such to decry Trump is attacking within by hiring and firing.  Just because Clapper says so, doesn't make it so....or should I say former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Sour grapes.  Lol

Mike Hasselkamp 5 months ago
We've been under attack by Russia ever since there WAS a Russia - except for those few times when our agendas aligned.  But Trump is definitely not trying to take down this country.  Anyone can see that there are those who will not work with him regardless of personality that are trying to slow down or even stop  his agenda - which was voted for BTW by nearly every state, and not allow him to claim any victories or even admit that he has already made this country better than Obama in his first few months.  But I want to let people know that Trump has already gotten this economy on track after the 8 bleak years of Obama.  He added almost 300,000 new jobs, allowed for double the new housing starts, and illegal immigration decreased  by 67%.
Ash McGonigal 5 months ago
So, the 237,000 and 238,000 new jobs created in February 2015 and February 2016 were bleak, but the 235,000 new jobs created in February 2017 mean we're back on track? I mean, putting aside the fact that Trump has accomplished next to nothing on the economic front and if he had we wouldn't see the results for another couple months at least, your argument that Trump is good for the economy doesn't stand up to simple arithmetic.
Mike Hasselkamp 5 months ago
Maybe it was the 15 Million added to the food stamp roll by Obama that threw me off.  Perhaps it was the less than 3% GDP that confused me.
Tom Digger 5 months ago
Trump isn't responsible for the jobs increase. They are just the continuation of 78 consecutive months of Obama.
Tom Digger 5 months ago
Oh BS Trump has brought back ZERO jobs! The jobs report is simply the CONTINUATION of the 78 CONSECUTIVE months of OBAMA"S positive job increase. OBAMA is the one who brought back 11 million jobs!! Trump promised to bring back jobs that were shipped overseas.. That is another LIE. The jobs reports are almost identical to last years. They have NOTHING to do with Trump. As for the unemployment, he claimed they were all phony and bogus under Obama and now suddenly under him they are real?? He is a joke!
Mike Hasselkamp 5 months ago
You are in denial Tom.  But you are fun to read.  You are very consistent.........
Mike Hasselkamp 4 months ago
I know that most will not read this since it is an older post, but the private sector added 253,000 jobs last month.  The service side added 205,000. That is NOT Obama, no matter what you claim.
Kurt Boyer 5 months ago
Is Glenn Greenwald crazy too? He basically coined the term. Oh, yeah I forgot - whoever is to the left or the right of Hillary Clinton is not only insane but a Russian commie spy.

Have you ever heard of the fluoridation of water, Mandrake?

KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
And just like Comey.

The left loves them, hates them, and loves them again, all depending on what they have to  say on any given day...
KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
I think they have a word for that.

Oh yeah, hypocrisy...
Tom Digger 5 months ago
And STUPIDITY on Trump's part.
Tom Digger 5 months ago
Trump made it clear that he didn't fire Comey for anything having to do with Hillary. Trump love him and then hated him. He fired him to STOP THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION.. which of course was really really stupid because now there is a special prosecutor..
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago

David Smith, I have to assume you read this 'report' that discusses this 2016 'comment'.  However, then, after reading your link, I discover that the statement was made in jest and even the 'recording' of this comment contains laughter after the comment was made.

The entire report is nothing but hearsay, projections of the writer, contradictions and arbitrary speculations, again, of the writer.  Oh, and the 'recording' the writer has sensationalized has never been released.  No ethical journalist, with any integrity would publish something that is based on nothing more than the writer's speculative opinion.  Especially when even the writer reports the recording had laughter after the comment was made and the person who made the comment explained it was said as a joke in 2016.

You'll have to do better than this if you want to be taken seriously, David Smith.  Lol

Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago

I take it you didn't read the link Ash provided any more than Ash did.

If you had, you, too, would have read where the writer himself states there is laughter after the statement was made.  And, it is worthy to note that only a 'snippet' of the entirety of the conversation was addressed.  This is probably why the 'recording' has not been made public.  The old trick of cherry-picking' a comment out of context and representing it falsely.

There is nothing factual whatsoever about this report and it is such an obvious 'overreach'  that anyone would ever take this seriously.  Good grief.

Ash McGonigal 5 months ago
Read the transcript, Kala, and remember no one denies the veracity of it. The context is a conversation about how Russia is attacking Ukraine and the West.

McCarthy: "There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump."
Assembled Republicans: (laughter)
McCarthy: "Swear to God."
Ryan: This is off the record. No leaks!

Five points:
1. Republicans deny that it was said seriously but do not deny that the recording exists.
2. Conservative Evan McMullin says that it was not intended as a joke.
3. Dana Rohrabacher was warned by the FBI in 2012 that Russia was trying to recruit him and has been unbelievably cozy with Moscow since then.
4. The reason Kevin McCarthy isn't Speaker of the House right now is his tendency to blurt out true but politically inconvenient things.
5. Coming from a family that's equal parts evangelical and Catholic, I've only ever heard the phrase "swear to God" used to emphasize the truth of a statement that otherwise sounds false or ridiculous.
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago

Oh Ash, give it a rest.  No one has heard the entirety of the tape, no one has heard the tape itself.  It hasn't been released to the public.  Only a transcript of the 'snippet' of an entire meeting has been offered.

And, to be quite honest, so what?  Big deal, anyone can say anything but it doesn't make it true, Ash.  I know that might be hard for some to comprehend.  Stating an opinion is far from establishing truth and/or fact.  Lol

Ash McGonigal 5 months ago
People have definitely heard the tape, otherwise there would be no story. -You- haven't heard the tape. If you'd like to establish a counternarrative to the facts as I have presented them, be my guest, but what I have presented is entirely factual, aside perhaps from my interpretation of why Paul "Zombie-Eyed Granny Killer" Ryan became Speaker of the House -- which I argue is because McCarthy publicly acknowledged the politically inconvenient true purpose of politicizing the Benghazi attacks: to drive down Hillary Clinton's poll numbers.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
Ash:  pay close attention to the phrase "I think"...implies speculation and not fact.
Mike Hasselkamp 5 months ago
What concerns me is that Progressive Liberals want to win above all else, no matter what.  It doesn't matter what issues are or how a stronger America might be achieved.  They are so far removed from what the Democratic Party was even 20 years ago that it isn't funny at all.  Gone are the days of debate over tax codes and what is best for the economy.  In its place are people who want Trump gone because they don't like him personally.  People who want to work with a President regardless of the agenda are few and far between.   Progressive Liberals are taking out the country.  Soros' open border policy and political correctness, especially regarding the family, abortion, and religion are more important than the constitution.  The Liberal violence, hate, and intolerance should scare the heck out of true Americans.  And the resistance movement, while totally insane, is effective.  And yes, there is indeed a Deep State - those working behind the scenes to take out the President.  We see that with the leaks and surveillance and unmasking. The heck with the country.  They want to win, and they have been in complete shock and denial ever since their candidate lost.
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago
What are you talking about, David?  This 'comment' seems bizarre and disturbing.  Hope you are doing well.
Gary Sandell 5 months ago

He's just in a "State of the Blues" Kala!  David is like the rest of the Democratic party.  They have no message for the voters they have lost, they have gone against what the true Democratic party has stood for in the past, the party is being taken over by a bunch of one issue hate groups that forgot or never even heard of what John Kennedy said, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country."  Everyone is now in it for themselves!  They all have to have a symbol to hate and blame, so that has become the President, Donald Trump!

It is really a shame, isn't it?

Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago
Well, I agree he's in some kind of a state.  It is tragic what the Democrats are doing to their party and to this nation.  The Democratic party no longer has a platform other than to destroy the Presidency using hatred, vilification, obstruction, lies and innuendo.
Thorne Smith 5 months ago
Gary Sandell --Everyone is now in it for themselves!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
You mean the way DJ Trump is charging the US of A Millions to put more money in DJ Trump's pocket?
Kenneth Remfry 5 months ago
Now that's gratitude for you, Boz-style!!!  Feel free to ad lib on our little Grammy-sweeper.  I know, "destroy" was lame - but I had to have something to go with "Troy" and "boy."  I'm sure you'll understand.

Do you know why I like to do the east side - west side thing?  Come on Boz, you're a shrink, this should be a snap.  I must be a wolf to your shepherd, 'cause I LOVE to get your goat!!

And Boz, we can say we're anything and everything on the net, can't we?  Except for such as Kevin and myself.  We prove what we say we are.  And let's keep it real, okay.  Amherst, NCO combat vet, ex-pat; heh-heh, well my stepdaughter knew what she was talking about when she called me "the man from casting central."  Oh believe me, Boz, she didn't mean it as a compliment.

So you see I've gained weight the last few years.  Shrewd observation.  And the fact that I just put all those photos out there should give a clever behavioralist such as yourself a clue as to how much I value critical opinions, eh?

And I like that "here" - "there" dichotomy you mentioned.  So much I'll give you credit for it up front.  Like concerning Kansas polly-ticks, we're "here" and you're "there."  I LIKE IT!!!  And who says I can't change my opinions after talking to someone who doesn't agree??!!

A bit of info for you, Boz.  I'm taking AMTRAK back into Blue territory.  I know you'd like to make me use my passport to do so, but I'll try to be stealthy. (Cue in "Night Train to Munich" by Al Stewart here).  Ah well, the main fuzz I'll have to elude are the Thought Police who infest Blue State college towns.

In parting, Boz, concerning voting against someone in a "meaningful" way, I dunno.  I DID caucus for Kasich, in a state that you mock, but turned down both Trump and the Harridan by cruel margins.  So to turn Clinton on ya, I guess it all depends on what the definition of "meaningful" is.
Josh Nicolay 5 months ago
"If this coup attempt by the democrats and the Trump hating media is successful we'll have lost this country forever."

Good Lord don't be so dramatic. This country existed long before Trump even entertained the idea of running for president, it will be here long after. Donald Trump will be his own undoing.

I absolutely love how the people weeping and gnashing their teeth about Hillary's email and BENGHAZI are now the very same people whining about witch hunts of their Dear Leader.
Ash McGonigal 5 months ago
Not a witch hunt. The point of calling something a witch hunt is that there are no witches. This is a scavenger hunt.
Josh Nicolay 5 months ago
It's certainly viewed as a witch hunt by this blogger and other Trump supporters.

Tom Digger 5 months ago
It's an attack against our very way of life.
-----------
LOLOLOL.. HYPERBOLIC MUCH!! Really Kev.. Attack on our very way of life?? Lost our country forever?? Seriously!?? How ridiculous!  TRUMP is an attack on our very way of life. We have a  PATHOLOGICAL LIAR in  the White House. We LITERALLY cannot believe one word he says. His own staff cannot believe one word he says. He sends them out to tell the media one thing, then he contradicts what they said the very next day!! 'Lost this country forever'.. MAYBE?? If we keep Trump around for four or eight years!! He could drop a nuclear bomb on CANADA if Trudeau makes fun of his hair and Trump is having one of his childish hissy fit days! His own staff says they have to put something positive in front on him every day that praises him or he goes on a tantrum!

Tom Digger 5 months ago
NOBODY knows that the Russia story is a lie!! NOBODY.. The idea that we have at least SEVEN people in Trump's campaign who had contact with Russia  with EIGHTEEN VERIFIABLE CONTACTS and Trump and the TRUMPBOTS are claiming it is a lie is so LAUGHABLE! Manafort, Page and Flynn ALL were paid foreign agents. Flynn is asking for IMMUNITY for a reason! SOMEBODY is going to be indicted!!  Was there collusion or a deal and did Trump know about it. If he did, will it bring him down.  I certainly hope it DOES.. Our nation needs to get rid of this CORRUPT NARCISSISTIC MAN BABY! But, I hope he is exposed as the criminal he is and resigns. But, anyone who claims that there is an FBI investigation, TWO Congressional investigations and a Special Prosecutor for a 'fake'  story REALLY IS LIVING IN SOME ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!!
Mike Hasselkamp 5 months ago
Everyone knows it Tom.  But when it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, will you finally admit it?  Manafort, Page, and Flynn all met with Russia.  It was part of their job.  I'd be upset if they DIDN'T.  No collusion.  Not then, not ever.  However, the selection of a special prosecutor might very well have another effect - the indictment of Hillary.  Comey was in her corner, but this guy is pretty stand-up by all accounts.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
Yes, Tom, it certainly is.  Your dem gurus demanded the special counsel...and in all likelihood this collusion nonsense will be exposed for the nonsense that it is.

Who ya gonna call when all is said and done? Ghostbusters?
Sara Socks 5 months ago
Instead of bringing my usual bottle of Bud for any whinners that show up at the summit,I am bringing a bottle of wine for them.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
Sara...May I suggest Ripple or mayhap maddog 20/20?
Sara Socks 5 months ago
Ha Ha He He  I dont know but even that might be to much for one of our Libs. $$$$ But the name brands sure would fit quite a few of them. just too bad they will never get a chance to sip on any of it  Or maybe its our lucky day if they dont show up just to drink free.
Nate Imparato 5 months ago
It remains to be seen whether or not the Russia story is a lie, but the appointment of a special counsel to look into the story better give you pause to step back and think about whether this hill is the one you want to die on. There is a whole lot of smoke here and the fire is starting to lap at Trump's feet, figuratively speaking.
KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
I agree about the smoke thing, Nate.

There's a lot of smoke being blown up people's back sides.

So, after almost a full year of investigations by the FBI, NSA, CIA, several congressional committees, every democrat and Trump hater in the business, The New York Times, LA Times, Washington Post, The Huffington Post, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Time Magazine, People Magazine, Politico , The Hill, and every Fact Checker out there and what have they come up with?

Nothing.

Nada.

Zilch.

But yeah, tell us more about that smoke...
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
Tell me, David:  do democrats hold those bean feeds in the district?  That "smoke" you see may be something of a very rank odor...and many there have breathed it for so long that they cannot distinguish the difference...
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
David:  am I supposed to be impressed?  Richest. District in the nation.

Courtesy taxpayers across the outback...no.  Not impressed.  In fact I find all of it obscene, what with so many struggling out here.
Nate Imparato 5 months ago
Kevin, do you think that everyone is just making up all the reports we've been seeing? It's not "nothing" just because you say so...
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
A new liberal progressive playbook, mayhap?
They are already grousing about choice of counsel...Pelosi commentary...
Said investigation will be conducted quietly with no fanfare and it will take time.
Expect to hear whining about "how long it is taking"...
"Why is this dragging on"?
"Nothing to see here..."
"This is costing a lot of money..."
"Taxpayers getting ripped off..."

And so on and forth.
It has only just begun...

May I suggest popcorn?

Note:  likely game time starts when dems start getting subpoenaes...congress can't enforce those but a special counsel can...
McKenna Seymour 5 months ago
Here is an interesting study as to why Trump supporters believe the 'fake news' and see things differently than others. The question I've asked many times is how can the entire world be wrong, but Trump be right? How can Trump continually make excuses as to why things happen, but it is never his fault? Why is it acceptable to believe the worst of someone because Trump chooses to blame them for his mistakes? Certainly there comes that time when you have to realize that moment of truth in the lies. Doesn't there?

Interesting read.
McKenna Seymour 5 months ago
I don't believe I mentioned the word impeachment in my post. And your argument about Trump goes both ways. You said "Have you ever considered that if it weren't for the biased media, Liberal Left and the Anti Trump people pushing hearsay and other nonsense that there wouldn't be a need for President Trump to be on the defensive.... get real... "

I never said Trump was on the defensive, I said he lied. Whether you want to call it lying, forgetting, changing your mind, whatever they come up with to name it, he is not an honest person. I believe I said that if he would learn to spew the truth as he does lie, maybe he would not have some of the problems he has now, especially with the Trump haters and the media.
KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
That's interesting, McKeena.

But don't you think it's just a little arrogant to believe "the entire world " agrees with you?
McKenna Seymour 5 months ago
You are a man of exact words, aren't you? Okay, not the entire world, but I will say the majority. For the record, it's McKenna, and it was never my intent to sound arrogant.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
Mckenna...Hillary still does not take responsibility for her election loss...she blames Trump and Russia.  She stays away from that vast right wing conspiracy diatribe of hers because that didn't work out too well either.
McKenna Seymour 5 months ago
I don't believe I mentioned Hillary, not even once.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
McKenna:  lying and shirking responsibility for one's actions is not just a one-party phenom.  Most of them do that and excuse-making is plentiful.  Unfortunately for liberal progressives, that woman has gotten away with a lot more than most and rarely does anybody in her party speak to it.  If you do, then I applaud your honesty and apologize for my post.
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago

Well, McKenna, an interesting read, you say?  Well, it was entertaining, but interesting itwas not.

Now, let's see. A professor of anthropology at theUniversity of California decided to perform a study to prove conservatives havemore of a tendency to be suckers for 'fake news' than do liberals.  And all he did was ask questions that hedeemed would reveal his hypothesis.

He chose thequestions he felt would be revealing and then chose how the responses to thosequestions would be interpreted.  Thatbecomes the first problem.  A legitimatestudy does not allow for any type of bias and questions must be construed in amanner that does not lead to a desired response in order to reach thehypothesis wanted.

So, this anthropologist stated he asked 16 questions suchas:

‘Exercising on an empty stomach burns more calories’ whileothers focused on risks, such as, ‘terrorist attacks in the U.S. have increasedsince Sept 11, 2001’.

‘society works betterwhen people live according to traditional values’.

‘whether they “agree” with topics like school prayer, and ofcourse, whether they actually identify as a Republican or Democrat.’

And, then, the answers were analyzed and assessed,subjectively, to find correlations. Legitimate studies do not allow for subjectivity as personalinterpretations, beliefs, etc., influence the results.  This study is not a legitimate one.

It seems to prove more that this professor is obviously aliberal and his study was to draw the conclusion he desired.

KERI STRAHLER 5 months ago
Kala, forgive me for butting in, but we need help swinging SB126., a bill to establish an oversight task force for our foster care system. There is also a slot open for a licensed social worker, if you're interested in appointment, and the bill gets passed, but if you get time, contact Ron Ryckman, the House Speaker at 785 296-2302 and tell him to let SB126 get a hearing on the House floor when it gets out of conference. Thank you.
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago
Thank you, Keri, I appreciate your letting me know.
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago
When I posted my comments above, for reasons unknown to me, certain words no longer have spaces between them and when I attempted to edit and add spaces where needed, it would not let me do so.  So, I apologize for some words being clustered together without spaces in between.
McKenna Seymour 5 months ago
That interpretation could make any study useless. All those participating were asked the same questions. Not sure how you see that as biased.

And why on Earth would someone post this about a hearing for foster care? Aren't there better ways to reach you? Wow.
Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago

McKenna, I take it you aren't very familiar with research studies; how to conduct research studies without bias, how to select variables, how to choose your target groups with validity, the importance of question development, the importance of assuring responses are void of bias and personal interpretation, the manner in which correlates are statistically and analytically formulated, etc.

Before you believe the validity of any type of research study, you need to be able to understand all the facets of research and how those facets impact the results.  Otherwise, one can easily believe any results of any research study.  Good grief.

Kala Allen Hisel 5 months ago

Wow, McKenna, the message was not directed to you or at you.  Therefore, I am curious why Keri's message to me somehow warranted a reaction from you.  And, no, Keri would not have another way to contact me.  How about you, McKenna, would anyone on this blog know how to contact you in another way?

Why on Earth would anyone take a personal offense about such a minor and petty thing that did not have anything whatsoever to do with them in the first place?  Chill out.

Kitty Persson 5 months ago
Pretty sad when, now, the Russian embassy is tweeting ...tweet was in the Seth Rich context but says "MSM was so busy accusing Russian hackers to take notice."

The story references Hillary in its headline...she lost of course and we are all supposed to buy into this Trump/Russia fiasco.

Tweet and article is posted st Zero Hedge.
Guess that reset button she gave Putin a few years ago had malware in it...
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
David:  so what?  There are investigations in progress and IT'S WHAT INVESTIGATORS DO!
Noteworthy that wapo once again falls back on anonymous ...unnamed...all of the usual adjectives and innuendo.
Regarding the watergate days, their journalistic integrity has fallen a long, long way since then.
Most of them are nothing but shills for the liberal progressives.
If they weren't investigating white house officials, your guys would be complaining about that, too, and crying "collusion with the investigators!".
Get real.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
David:  because I happen to believe in the rule of law...I am quite content to wait until the investigations are concluded.
I wonder, however, how your gurus will deal with all of your melting snowflakes if outcomes aren't in your favor?  They just might be a little upset with what might get exposed as this progresses...
Thorne Smith 5 months ago
What fascinates me is the knowledge that there is probably no one who posts here that knows less than DJ Trump. In fact, I continue to say that most of you have forgotten more than DJ Trump will ever know, yet, many here keep praising DJ Trump as if he were a knowledgeable human being while the rest of the World considers him:   “People are less worried than they were six weeks ago, less afraid,” said one German government official to Glasser. “Now they see the clownish nature.”

“The president of the United States has a 12-second attention span,” said NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg to a “former senior official” after an April meeting with Trump in the Oval Office. Furthermore, Stoltenberg said, the president seemed unprepared and ill-informed during the meeting..."

KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
And yet she still beat the snot out of the best you had to offer.

Your beloved Hillary Clinton...
Fred Smertz 5 months ago
And yet, PRESIDENT TRUMP is knowledgeable enough to know what the socialists/communists of obamma and hillary have done to this once great nation.

And the people you use to say PRESIDENT TRUMP is not knowledgeable, are no more than liberal progressive one global government socialists.  Thank God PRESIDENT isn't knowledgeable of global socialist governments.

If only the global socialists and communists would stop crying, and get out of the way, maybe PRESIDENT TRUMP could do the work he has started to do, and that's to pull this country out of the toilet that obamma has flushed this country into.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
Thorne:  do tell...who is that "former senior official"?
Opinions are just that:  opinions...and everybody has one.
ALAN LUNN 5 months ago
In the Obama days our Republican friends boasted that FOX had the highest ratings of political ping-pong media.  Now they're back to the old song-and-dance of "liberal media" taking down Trump. Right-wing media is huge and now sitting in the White House.

The real siege is corporate takeover of our politics with unlimited dark money.  It has happened.

As for Trump, he symbolizes the height of corruption kind of rolled up into one egomaniac.  He says one thing to McGinty's crowd but does just the opposite.

As for his ties to Putin, they are very real and being expertly documented in the Netherlands where there were liaisons.  Trump has been in bed with Putin and the other Russian oligarchs as well as shadowy Mafia figures as they launder money across the world.  It's all coming out.

Or, as Jesus put it, "That which is done in secret will be shouted from the housetops."

Dennis Beckmann 5 months ago
I guess you are referring to HRC's new PAC which utilizes dark money.
KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
Lol...

You're kidding, right Dennis?
Dennis Beckmann 5 months ago
Well, I just thought that since Alan is such a Holy Roller he wouldn't hypocritically be trying to take a speck out of the GOP's eye before removing the log in the Democratic party's eye.
KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
Of course he wouldn't.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
Alan:  ...as in Soros money?  Crony money comes from liberals as well, and Hillary's at it again on that...her newest website has a huge "donate" banner on its homepage.
KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
Unlike your beloved Barack Hussein Obama, President Trump hasn't bowed down to anybody during his first trip overseas since becoming president...
KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
About the only thing I don't read, Blue, is the nonsense you post...
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
David: he didnt bow.  He is a tall man.  Had he not bent slightly forward to allow the medal to be placed over his head, your biased media would have had a field day with the awkwardness that would have been displayed.
Any of these so-called wizards of smart, regardless of party, who don't get that are sorely lacking in common sense and place agenda above all else.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
David:  you read Alex?  You know more about his ramblings than I do...I find that revealing indeed.
McKenna Seymour 5 months ago
Here's a question to mull over: If Trump is so innocent, why has Pence started his own PAC?
KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
Here's another one.

If Trump is so guilty why are the democrats suddenly backing off the impeachment rhetoric?

Serious question...
Mike Hasselkamp 5 months ago
David, that term really annoys me.  What if I called Obama the Milk Chocolate one, or the Dirt Colored one ............  But he was my president.  I didn't think he knew much about anything, but he was my president.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
David: that playbook again? They are looking for ways to cut the rate of growth, waste, fraud and abuse of these programs.  Nobody is going to starve kids.
Mike Hasselkamp 5 months ago
According to the Business Insider, "Pence will be able to use funds generated by the PAC to cover his travel and campaign costs and channel money to GOP candidates in the 2018 midterms. It will also allow the vice president to transfer his database of donors and other campaign-related information he's collected throughout his congressional and gubernatorial career to the PAC."
Skip Terrigan 5 months ago
Seeing as how we have quite a few fox's that like free stuff and we have our watchmen this might apply to some here.

About a watchman, his garden and the foxes trying to get into it. Yes, we are called to be "watchmen" at the gates where God has planted us
Many in the Body of Christ are coming into a great harvest sown in intimacy with the Lord. So let this word ring in your ears: "Let your ripeness determine your readiness!"
Keep your eyes on the gate and continue at your post as you stay off the weak and feeble foxes that are starving for your fruit. Hear your Bridegroom King saying, "...Catch the foxes for us, the little foxes that spoil the vineyards, for our vineyards are in blossom." (Song of Songs 2:15 ESV)

For those who have sown faithfully where God has you with your time, treasure, talents and finances...your bounty, your fruit, is ripening exponentially

Gary Sandell 5 months ago

A very interesting and informative interview last night of Alan Dershowitz, famed attorney and self-proclaimed Hillary supporter,  by Tucker Carlson.

Although many on the left have expressed their approval of Robert Mueller being appointed as special counsel to investigate possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, Alan Dershowitz thinks Mueller could actually vindicate President Donald Trump, rather than bring about his downfall.

On "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Dershowitz, a legal scholar and Harvard University Law School professor, said he doesn't see a crime that necessitated the appointment of a special counsel.

He explained that it would not be criminal, even if it happened,for the Trump campaign to have collaborated with the Russians in an effort toget their candidate elected.

"That's political wrongdoing, but it's just not a crime," Dershowitz said. "Nobody can point me to a statute that would be violated. And a prosecutor is only allowed to look for evidence of a federal crime."

Gary Sandell 5 months ago

He said that he predicts the end result will be Mueller announcing no evidence of a crime, which would obviously be beneficial to Trump.

Dershowitz said the worst-case scenario for the White House would be that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn gets indicted, but even if that were to happen, Trump could pardon him.

"It's going to be done in secret, behind closed doors, and all we get in the end is no indictment or a lower-level former official gets indicted," Dershowitz said. "And I think in the end that helps the Trump administration, not hurts them."

Kitty Persson 5 months ago
Dershowitz is a true constitutional scholar and the left would do well to heed what he says.
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
David:  what's likely bothering you is the fact that Dershowitz places the Constitution above agenda and this modern version of "liberal" just cannot abide that.  And why did Joe Lieberman drop the D for an I, as in "independent"?  All the rest of you have done your best to destroy it.  Btw...we dont make foreign policy in Jerusalem.  Pretty sad of you to draw such a conclusion in your desperation...in doing so, you malign our ally.   And I could make the same charge about Obama and Iran...just sayin'.
McKenna Seymour 5 months ago
Nancy Pelosi is a has been, but if you want to go by what she says, she was cautioning people to not fall into the trap of fake news outlets. There are many of them which exist on YouTube, as well as many conservative and liberal internet sites. They present themselves as real news stations, which they are not. It is all in knowing how to identify the real from the fake. Most people can't.
KEVIN MCGINTY 5 months ago
A has been?

She's the current minority leader in the House of Representatives.

Hardly a has been...
Mike Hasselkamp 5 months ago
Man, our president is sure looking - presidential!  And like Trump or not, I'm so proud of our first lady.  Not since Jackie have we had such grace in the office.
Sara Socks 5 months ago
From the great Jack Dunphy writing for PJ Media. Here's how you should approach every story you read in a newspaper these days.

"The story you are about to read was written and edited by people who a) voted for Hillary Clinton, b) think Donald Trump is a menace, and c) are appalled that 63 million of their fellow citizens – all those ignorant rustics out there in the howling wilderness between Beverly Hills and the Hudson River – could have so abased themselves as to choose Mr. Trump over Mrs. Clinton. Furthermore, these same reporters and editors go about their daily lives with no contact with anyone who might have a different opinion, and if they were to encounter one by accident they would run shrieking from the room. Every one of these people hope to be their own era’s Bob Woodward or Carl Bernstein and be remembered as the journalist who saved America and the world from Donald Trump. And finally, these aspiring Woodwards and Bernsteins have ready access to what seems to be an endless supply of aspiring Deep Throats, anonymous “administration sources” equally desirous of seeing President Trump impeached, jailed, or otherwise rendered impotent."
Kitty Persson 5 months ago
ISIS has now claimed responsibility for the Manchester bombing last night.  They targeted children this time.
When on earth is the open borders crowd in this country going to wake up to the terrorist threat posed by these crazies?
Thorne Smith 5 months ago
Mr. McGinty,
Would you be willing to inform us from what part of Russia you hail?